Yes you can still sell your home – Let’s explore the best way.
It’s a tricky time for us all. Even more so if you need to sell a home. So how do you navigate selling a home during this time of Coronavirus, social distancing and get your home sold?
Our solution is to take your home for sale into the buyer’s own lounge room!
The basic rules of selling your home – you need as many people as possible to look at your home. But you can no longer hold ‘Open House’ events. It’s all one on one inspections. You also understand online marketing is vital to selling your home. But you also know buyers need to inspect your home.
So how do market your home in the best possible way? And, get as many buyers as possible and the right buyers to look at your home?
The answer – A Virtual Property Tour and Virtual Marketing
‘Virtual Tours’ enable you to take your home directly into the safety and comfort of the buyers own lounge room. We have a network of photographers who all work remotely. They all
- Follow Covid19 health and safety requirements.
- Photographers sanitise their hands and equipment before and after all the shoots.
- Only one photographer is required.
- They can complete a tour without the owner being present or maintain the 4-metre social distancing requirements
The photography shoot is completed and ready for use on all the major real estate portals.
A Virtual Tour and Virtual Marketing give you the best option to get as many eyes on your home for sale in this very challenging climate. Virtual Tour link
1. Virtual Tours and marketing is affordable- starting from $355
2. All ready in 48- 72 hours to upload to all major real estate portals
3. All the high-resolution photos you need and floors plans are also provided
4. Small social media videos are also provided- all ready to share on social channels
Virtual Tours and Marketing Features
These tours and marketing features are uploaded to all the major real estate websites.
This enables your potential buyer to fully immerse themselves in your home in the safety of their own home.
Viewing virtual tours in your lounge room
Buyers can fully explore your home virtually in the comfort of their own home. They become emotionally connected to your home and are one more step down the buyer journey.
They have walked through your home virtual, they know the basic layout, they can explore without an agent or you. When they do choose to inspect your home, this can be managed maintaining the required social distancing. You don’t even need the estate agent present.
At NextReality3d, we know Virtual Property Tours are a solid solution for you and the buyer of your home. These are some of the virtual tour statistics.
1. 87% more online buyers will view a home with a VIrtual Tour than one with just photos
2. Buyers will look at your home for 5 to 10 times longer if it has a virtual tour as part of the marketing
3. 130% increased chance a buyer will book a one on one inspection
4. Buyers who do inspect are already emotionally connected to the property
5. Virtual tours service remote buyers – international, tree and sea changers
Virtual Tours and Virtual Reality can and are helping us navigate our way through this health crisis.
At NextReality3d, we create a virtual tour, provide all the high-resolution photographs, external site and internal floor plans. The tours even come with a measuring tool- buyers can see if the fridge fits!
We have specialised photographers in all states ready to work with you directly or your real estate agent.
Selling a house is stressful enough without the added issue of coronavirus. Make your buyers happy and reduce your stress with a Virtual Tour today.
Call us direct – NextReality3d on 1800 316611.
NextReality3d and NextAddress